Finally

2:01 AM / Posted by kirby /


Whew!!!! Finally!!!!! I'm done with my midterms!!!! It took the whole month for me. all my tests went well except the last engineering math test which was totally dumb. I copied the parts of the problem from previous ones and totally changed the whole problem!!!! arrggghhhh.... so irritating!!!! I'm just glad that this month is over and I'm on spring break. woot woot!!!!!

Anyway, I've been off the bike for about two weeks because I didn't have any wheels and had to walk to school. (man, the last two weeks were pretty hot....) So finally, my new wheelset came in last Monday and I was so excited to hook it in my bike but it had to wait due to my midterms... I ended up sleeping right next to it for the last three nights. (lol, I know, it's sad...) I finally started on my bike after I got back from school. After four long hours, since I completlely took my bike apart because I got some other new stuff that I need to hook on it, I finally finished my bike!!!! I was so pumped when I first took a good look of it!!!! I think my bike is pretty rad (ofcourse, it's my bike). well, I'm off to bed now and rest up because I'm pretty tired from riding tonight and I'm going to LA Critical Mass tomorrow so I better need to save some energy. Good night

0 comments:

Post a Comment